We at Begital are excited about digital transformation, and recognize that trust (including privacy and security) is a fundamental part of this transformation.
We would like to be transparent about your information and your rights. In short:
- We only have your data because we have a relationship with you (past, current, or future)
- We do not spam anyone, and will only contact you in ways that are relevant to our relationship
- We protect your data
- We do not sell your data
- You control your data
When you use our services or visit our webiste, you agree with the use of your information as stated in this document.
What types of data do we collect?
If we have a relationship with you, we may store your information in our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). This is the kind of personal information we collect:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Company Name
- How and why we got connected
- Email records relevant to fulfilling our services or answering your request
- Company payment details – tax information, address, bank account
- History on the services you inquired or purchased
- Passively collected information such as your browser type, domain name, IP address, pages visited, and the length of your user session using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol Address, cookies, Internet Tags and navigational data collection.
- Other information about yourself or your business that may be needed to improve our services or fulfill your requests
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Social Media Features
Our Website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button and Widgets, the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our sites. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. This Privacy Statement does not apply to these features. Your interactions with these features are governed by the Privacy Statement and other policies of the companies providing them.
What do we do with the data?
- Provide and improve our services
- Communicate information relevant to you about us, our range of services, our events, your inquiries or orders
- Send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested
- Process payments
- Perform analytics such as on market trends, relationships maps or sales opportunities
- Identify clients with similar needs
- Improve the design and content of Begital website by helping us understand who uses the Site
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Sometimes we may need to move your data across borders when:
- If you are located outside Bulgaria and choose to provide information to us
- If we provide services outside Bulgaria, we may need to process that data while we travel to fulfill our services
Begital will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Your consent to this Privacy Statement followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfer.
As part of our website services, other companies may receive statistical information (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Begital may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Begital
- To provide services through third parties such as companies that may assist with programming and technical aspects of hosting and operating the Site.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing – The servers used in the operation of the Site automatically identify a computer by its IP address. Although, we will not be able to identify the computer using its IP address once you have left the Site. If we, in good faith, determine that you have or are attempting to misuse or harm the Site, we may investigate and cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies to protect our rights or property.
- To comply with a legal obligation – Similarly, we may share your personal information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including to advisers, law enforcement agencies, judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also transfer your personal information to a third party that acquires all or part of our assets or shares, or that succeeds us in carrying on all or a part of our business, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
- To provide services to you insofar as this requires the input of our Business partners (for example, financial services institutions, account beneficiaries, IT software and maintenance providers, backup and server hosting providers, document storage providers and suppliers of other back office functions)
What do we do to secure the data?
- All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
How long do we keep your data?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you (or keep a record of such a relationship) or to manage our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request
- Personal data for cold leads and lost deals are deleted within 12 months of the date marked as lost.
- Billing information is retained for a period of 7 years as of their provision to comply with accounting and taxation laws
- For personal information collected via Google Analytics the following retention periods apply: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en
- We may update this Statement from time to time by publishing a new version on our website
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Statement
- We may notify you of changes to this Statement by email
We at Begital believe that the protection of personal data is a fundamental right. We subscribe to the principles formulated in the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to be forgotten
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
If you wish to update, correct, delete, or receive a copy of your data, or for any inquiries regarding your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com
15-17 Tintyava St, Sofia, Bulgaria